Photo by Matej Kastelic / Shutterstock
UNDP works with its partners to bring market intelligence, as identified through the SDG Investor Maps and presented on the SDG Investor Platform, to its intended audiences, namely investors and Governments.
In partnership with public and private stakeholders, UNDP Country Offices across the globe carry out facilitation activities with the objective of fostering matchmaking and collaboration to realise SDG-aligned investments for through these approaches:
- SDG Impact Investor Convenings: events, hosted by UNDP Country Offices, that bring together investors and enterprises interested in the SDGs to mobilize private capital for the priority sectors and investment opportunities identified in the SDG Investor Maps.
- SDG Impact Policy Dialogues: events, hosted by UNDP Country Offices, that bring together the government, investors, and enterprises to discuss and improve the enabling environment for investments towards SDG achievement as identified in the SDG Investor Maps.
To date, UNDP and its partners have conducted numerous facilitation events. An overview of past and upcoming events, including SDG Investor Map launches, is available below.
New events will be announced shortly; please check back regularly.
- September 2020: South Africa SDG Investor Map Launch
- November 2020: India SDG Investor Map Facilitation Event (UNDP India in partnership with SDG Finance Facility and Invest India)
- December 2020: Nigeria SDG Investor Map Facilitation Event (UNDP Nigeria in partnership with International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and Business for Peace Foundation)
- February 2021: Turkey SDG Investor Map Facilitation Event (UNDP Turkey in partnership with UNDP IICPSD and Investment Office of the Presidency of Turkey)
- March 2021: Knowledge session on SDG Investor Map results from Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Nigeria and Ghana at Sankalp Africa Summit 2021
- March 2021: Namibia SDG Investor Map Spotlight at Sankalp Africa Summit 2021
- March 2021: Ghana SDG Investor Map Launch (UNDP Ghana in partnership with Business for Peace Foundation)
- May 2021: Paraguay SDG Investor Map Launch (UNDP Paraguay in partnership with REDIEX and PwC)